MONARCH BRITISH LIMOUSINES
* THIS IS THE ONLY AGREEMENT WE HAVE AND EACH PERSON WHO WILL BE DEALING WITH MONARCH BRITISH LIMOUSINES DURING YOUR EVENT, AS PAYOR, PLANNER, PARENT, MEMBER OF THE BRIDAL PARTY OR PARTICIPANT NEEDS TO BE MADE AWARE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WRITTEN HEREIN AND AGREED TO BY ALL. PLEASE MAKE A COPY FOR YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!!!
We agree to provide transportation services as listed on our Reservation form (also known as our DRIVER’S MANIFEST), which is displayed on our MAKE A RESERVATION page. Please fill it in completely and accurately; supplying addresses, phone numbers and names. If you need to offer more concise detailed information, then e-mail us at email@example.com with additional facts, locations or details. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to respond to any requests sent to us less than 48 hours from your event date
- All vehicles are booked on time frames which will , hopefully, accomplish your desires and get you from the first place on your list, to the last place on your list in the shortest and safest way and one which uses the least amount of your time.
- Exact timing is very important on daytime engagements, because there may be an overlap for evening engagements. Many of our events are scheduled up to a year in advance and even though we try to accommodate everyone, as best we can, most of the time we CANNOT change your time frame more than 5 minutes earlier or later if notified less than 30 days before your event, if at all!! Overtime payment should be paid immediately, with cash or credit card. There is no billing in increments of hours or minutes. Example: Five ( 5) hours and seven (7) minutes is billed as six (6) hours.
- Our vehicles are Classic cars and are sought after because of their elegance, majestic presence and rarity and when you use our services, our fees are not based on time, but rather on the service we provide, which is customized to the schedule needed. To accomplish your transport request we go from DESTINATION TO DESTINATION and that time frame could be 10 minutes or 2 hours, but our price remains the same. We do not go to places on the spur of the moment which are not listed on our “DRIVER’S MANIFEST” (See the MAKE A RESERVATION form), and have been agreed to in advance by Monarch British Limousines. We do not drive around for several hours to use up time, WE GO FROM POINT to POINT, so please let us know exactly where you wish to be picked up, and what stops you wish to make, and where your final drop off is.
- After some 3000+ successful weddings we must report that these old classic Rolls Royces have aftermarket AIR CONDITIONING in them and most of the time it works, but sometimes it does NOT and we roll down the windows.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ITEMS LEFT BEHIND IN OUR VEHICLES AND NO ONE EXCEPT OUR DRIVER IS ALLOWED IN THE TRUNK OF OUR CARS FOR ANY REASON !!! We are not responsible for any items left behind in our vehicles and you are financially responsible for any damage to our vehicle caused by you or your guests. The charges will be determined by professional repair companies designated by Monarch British Limousines.
- There is NO SMOKING in any of our vehicles, and drivers will not purchase alcohol or tobacco products for anyone; there will be absolutely NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES consumed by persons under 21 years of age in any of our cars, whether accompanied by parents or not.
- There is no eating allowed in any of our cars unless approved prior to departure by Monarch British Limousines.
- Our drivers cannot leave the vehicle for any reason when on duty, so if you need to stop for items, he will not leave the vehicle, and the driver of each vehicle has complete authority to determine if anyone riding in his vehicle is for any reason doing anything unsafe, illegal dangerous or irresponsible and causes immediate or future harm to lives or property, including our vehicle, or if the driver observes the possession of, or use of any illegal drugs, then HE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO TERMINATE OUR SERVICE IMMEDIATELY AND ORDER ALL OCCUPANTS OUT OF THE VEHICLE. There will be NO REFUNDS in such circumstances, and you will be responsible for finding new transportation from whichever location you find yourself at that time. The driver will leave, and not come back.
- Our vehicles are designed for a certain number of occupants which will be determined before your pickup. We will not overload our vehicle or allow it to be unsafe in any way.
- You may not decorate, paint or place any objects in or on our vehicles unless approved by Monarch British Limousines.
- Unfortunately, our vehicles are not equipped or designed for handicapped persons or persons with severe medical needs or problems and we cannot serve those persons.
- We need all directions and instructions in writing prior to departure, so that our drivers will be prepared to use the safest and best route and will know what locations you need for church parking, reception arrival, airline terminal, etc.
- Even though it might appear that these classic Rolls Royce’s can carry a lot of luggage, THEY HAVE RELATIVELY SMALL LUGGAGE CAPACITY AND CAN CARRY VERY LITTLE LUGGAGE. “THE EMPRESS”CARRIES NO LUGGAGE AT ALL. Please make other arrangements for delivery of your luggage to your Hotel. We can carry basic overnight bags and food and /or champagne which is prepared for you after the reception.
- LIMITS OF LIABILITY-INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. In the highly unlikely event that one of our vehicles breaks down, or has a flat tire, etc. and in so doing causes a delay in your transportation in the process, or delays for any other reason, Monarch British Limousines liability, expressed or implied, is limited to the amount you paid for that transportation. By accepting this Agreement, (acknowledged by choosing to click on the “I HAVE READ THE MONARCH SERVICE AGREEMENT AND ACCEPT IT” box on the MAKE A RESERVATION page), you fully acknowledge that Monarch British Limousines shall in no event be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages whatsoever arising out of or related to a delay in getting you to your destination in a timely manner, regardless of the reasons.
- Because our service area lies within the Texas Gulf Coast Severe Weather and Hurricane Corridor, and due to the fact that our classic Rolls Royce’s are 50+ years old and are not well equipped to handle high water and extreme winds, Monarch Limousines reserves the right to cancel any scheduled service if in Monarch Limousines opinion, it’s clients, vehicles and or employees will be placed in danger. If such an unlikely event happens, Monarch Limousines will reschedule with the client for a future event, wedding date, anniversary, birthday or special event, giving full credit for the time and funds previously paid by the client.
You may call (281) 685-9704 or e-mail us
at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question which is not covered by this document.